Project Location: Bradenton, FL
Project Type: Public Utilities
Client: Manatee County
Total Contract: $3M+
Prime Contractor to rehabilitate four Digesters. Highlights of Project include:
- Demolition of Digesters No. 2 and No. 4 covers, associated piping and support.
- Removal and disposal of residual solids in Digesters.
- Installation of new Jet Aeration Equipment to included new piping, blowers, pumps, valves and supports.
- Furnish and Install new Switch Gear, MCC and transformers.
- Installation of new duct banks and cable to each digester for power and controls equipment.
- Installation of new Control Panels for Jet Aeration equipment.
- New HVAC equipment for Generator Building.
- New 20” flanged piping and associated valves and controls for suction and discharge piping at each Digester
RTD is self-performing all of the mechanical piping replacements/installations, concrete work, excavation & backfills, site work, testing, commissioning and restoration work.